Thursday, March 11, 2010

From {Not Quite} Susie: Bravado! Designs nursing bra



Recently, I was lucky enough to receive the Body Silk Seamless Nursing bra from Bravado! Designs to review. First of all, let me just say- it. is. amazing. Seriously, I felt like I was wearing my sleep nursing bra- it was that comfortable. There's no underwire, and the fabric is so smooth and light that I couldn't see the bra through even my still-a-little-snug pre-maternity tanks. It comes with foam pads that are easily removable so that you can choose how to wear it depending on how much coverage you need for the day, which was nice for me since I have been known to leak through my shirt at the grocery store, movie theater and even at a slot machine. (TMI? My bad.) My only complaint was that the sizing chart was a little weird- the sizing is S-XL instead of real sizes. I recommend that should you order from them, you keep in mind that they run a tad small. Just order one size up and you'll love it as much as I did! &Yes, that is Jennifer Garner wearing the same bra that I have! I feel famous by association.

But, one lucky reader won't have to order- because she'll win the nursing bra or tank of her choice! Here's how to enter:

UPDATE 3/17/10: This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to Tess for winning!


Mandatory Entry: Go to the Bravado! Designs website & leave me a comment telling me which bra or tank you want. (Don't worry, if you win and change your mind about which item, you can just let me know.)

Extra Entries:
Important: You MUST leave a separate comment for each method of entry if you want it to count!
Follow me on Google Friend Connect (or tell me that you already are) - 1 entry

Follow me on Twitter @NotQuiteSusie -
2 entries

Subscribe to my feed (the link is in my right sidebar)
3 entries

Tweet the following:

I'm trying to win a great #giveaway at www.notquitesusie.com! Please RT so I get extra entries! @NotQuiteSusie -
receive 5 entries each time you tweet this message (only once per day, but unlimited amount of days) AND 1 entry for each time it is RT'd on your behalf, as long as they include @NotQuiteSusie so that I see it.

Post about this giveaway on your blog:
10 entries

Not an expectant or nursing mother? These make a great gift, especially because it's so easy to figure out sizing. If someone would have given me a Bravado! bra at my baby shower, I would probably name my next child after them. For real.
Photobucket

Susie's Note: I received a nursing bra of my choice to facilitate this review, but all opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment